Call For Papers - 22nd International Conference on Logic Programming
FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS
22nd International Conference on Logic Programming
Seattle, Washington, USA, 17-20 August, 2006 http://www.cs.uky.edu/iclp06/
Part of Fourth Federated Logic Conference, FLoC 2006 http://research.microsoft.com/floc06/
Since the first conference held in Marseilles in 1982, ICLP has been
the premier international conference for presenting research in logic
programming. Contributions (papers and posters) are sought in all areas
of logic programming including but not restricted to:
* Theory: Semantic Foundations, Formalisms, Nonmonotonic Reasoning,
* Implementation: Compilation, Memory Management, Virtual Machines,
* Environments: Program Analysis, Program Transformation, Validation and
Verification, Debugging, Profiling.
* Language Issues: Concurrency, Objects, Coordination, Mobility, Higher
Order, Types, Modes, Programming Techniques.
* Alternative Paradigms: Constraint Logic Programming, Abductive Logic
Programming, Inductive Logic Programming, Answer-Set Programming.
* Applications: Deductive Databases, Data Integration, Software Engineering,
Natural Language, Web Tools, Internet Agents, Artificial Intelligence.
The three broad categories for submissions are: (1) technical papers,
where specific attention will be given to work providing novel integrations
of the areas listed above, (2) application papers, where the emphasis
will be on their impact on the application domain as opposed to the
advancement of the the state-of-the-art of logic programming, and (3)
posters, ideal for presenting and discussing current work not yet ready
for publication, for PhD thesis summaries and research project overviews.
In addition to papers and posters, the technical program will include
invited talks, advanced tutorials, several workshops and Doctoral
Student Consortium. Details, as they become available will be posted athttp://www.cs.uky.edu/iclp06/( Read more...Collapse )